Device settings invert Pan and align function

Hello from vienna,

Inverting Parameters in the Device settings works not with the align function. Because if I use the align function in the focus mode with a selection of 10 ML (for example 5ML have inverted PAN), the output seems to take reference just from the template. And the align function is inverting the output.When I align 70% from a non inverted ML, then the inverted ML has 30%. So the align function is ignoring the Device settings.

That seems strange, is this what it should be.....???

At the moment I inverted the parameter PAN in a copied template and so it is working fine with the align function. But I would like to do this in the Device settings and use the align function......

thanks for answers,

Roman 

Parents
  • We should probably discuss if Align should also take the Invert parameters from Device setup into account when aligning absolute values (with Palette references, it isn't possible).

Currently, Align only copies the values directly, which doesn't make sense when you use the Invert Pan/Tilt settings.

You have a valid point and it might change in a future version.

• Hi Anders

I think you should discuss hiding the inverted values completly if possible. You may have to start over with the programming, but I think I'd prefer that and be able to use both align and absolute values.

I would also like the align-function to use absolute values only. If you want to align a palette, you just push the palette-button?

Nils H

• Hi Anders

I think you should discuss hiding the inverted values completly if possible. You may have to start over with the programming, but I think I'd prefer that and be able to use both align and absolute values.

I would also like the align-function to use absolute values only. If you want to align a palette, you just push the palette-button?

Nils H

Children
No Data
Related