Quick Flash

Hi

I own a Congo Jnr that doesn't have a fader wing and in a show iv got to plot in the next week, they want a hudge flash of light as something happens am i able to create that in a cue or effect etc so when my board monkey hits the go button this happens?????

Parents
  • Hi Patch -

You don't actually need a wing to use the masters, or to create master links, which is what I think you are asking. However, I'm not certain. What exactly do you want to have happen in your show and why do you believe you need a master to do it? You could also write two presets and have the second preset autofollow the first with a very short wait time - so the first preset includes the lights flashing on, and the second preset has those lights off, and the two always play in quick succession... Or do you need something else?

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Patch -

You don't actually need a wing to use the masters, or to create master links, which is what I think you are asking. However, I'm not certain. What exactly do you want to have happen in your show and why do you believe you need a master to do it? You could also write two presets and have the second preset autofollow the first with a very short wait time - so the first preset includes the lights flashing on, and the second preset has those lights off, and the two always play in quick succession... Or do you need something else?

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related