offline editor crash on mac

Hello!

I'm using a macbook with mac os x 10.4.10. When i open the offline editor and choose to start a new play the editor shuts down. This happens when i choose the patch and it doesn't matter which patch i choose. This happens even if I open a new play from the browser. The only thing that works is to start using last saved data.

Is there away to get around this?

Anton

Parents
  • Hi there!

Not to put anyone in a hurry but to probably relax malex: Im experincing the same behaviour on a Macbook Pro (intel) 2.0Ghz 2.0 GB OSX 10.4.11 - which would really make me nervous if I would rely on the editor (which I don't yet... ;-) I'm using program version 4.32

And I'm looking forward what it might be about. Good luck and cheers!

eike! 

[edited by: Eike at 10:50 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Dec 03 2007] [edited by: Eike at 10:47 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Dec 03 2007]
  • Today we have made some progress on problems with Congo Offline for the Mac...

We have identified one problem that is related to the opening/closing of dialogs. This problem has been fixed but we need to do some more testing before we can make a release.

Another main problem seems to be related to the usage of a non-English screen language. I assume that you are using German, right?

This problem is more complicated to fix and is probably related to computers with several processor cores running simultaneously. We are currently working on changing the core GUI library for version 4.4 of Congo. We will not be able to do the fix until we have completed this process so it won’t happen until end of first quarter next year. In the meantime, running in English would eliminate this problem.

• Any news about the update for the Mac Offline editor?  I downloaded it last week and I couldn't do anything with it, and it would crash if I tried to change the patch.

Thanks

Sean 

Reply Children
No Data
Related