more decimals

Hi!

Is there a way to edit times in hundredths (with two decimals) or is it something that is planned for a future release? I have an old show that is going to be a part of a night with many different acts and the light is all programmed in with hundredths in an autosequence on wholehog. If it's possible I rather not change the desk just for one part of the show.

Thanks! 

Anton 

Parents
  • I would like to add to this.

Will it be possible to include in the next upgrade a two decimal preset number (preset 10.55)

Many time television lighting designers use the item number on a run down as their cue number. So item 10 maybe a performance and item 11 maybe the restore. So I have only 10 presets I can use for that item number.

MZ
  • Hi guys-

Unfortunately the single-digit-after-the-decimal is a fundamental thing in Congo. To change this means re-engineering the whole core of the engine - which is not currently on our to-do list. :-)

For actual "zero" times, I suggest that you set the default Go time to "0" and use fade timing for other aspects of your show. This way, you can get that 0-time snap if 0.1 is too long.

Thanks -

Sarah 

• Hi guys-

Unfortunately the single-digit-after-the-decimal is a fundamental thing in Congo. To change this means re-engineering the whole core of the engine - which is not currently on our to-do list. :-)

For actual "zero" times, I suggest that you set the default Go time to "0" and use fade timing for other aspects of your show. This way, you can get that 0-time snap if 0.1 is too long.

Thanks -

Sarah 

Children
Related