Master Content effects on HTP ??? CONGO

Hi,

I have a question to pass a master of content effets on HTP mode.

I have an effect for automatic projector on this master, and when down this master (after the effect), they don't return on the last position?

Thanks a lot for your answer, its so urgent.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi,

What type of actions do you use in your Content Effect (Presets, palettes etc)? What do you control (int, attributes)?

If you make sure the attributes/intensities that you want to return to are recorded in the cue in the main PB, I think that the Return to: Main PB should work for you.

• The content effect controls color palettes so only color attribute changes during the effect.

For example when i have a cue with devices in white, i load the content effect with the master (which is a color chaser in red and orange) and when i put the master down, the color chaser stops but the devices stays in red an orange (even if i put the master in "previous" or "return to x memory mode) instead turning back  white.

• Hi Vincent,

Sorry for the long delay. There have been intensive discussions around this topic and how to best solve it for you.

There is one thing that you could try: Keep the return-to setting set to Main PB and set the Fader Attribute mode to Execute at 1%. When the fader reaches the bottom position, the parameters from the preset in A should be executed and steal back the parameters that were stolen by the running effect.

If this doesn't work, you will have to force the values to the wanted target (when the master is faded out) to get rid of the effect contribution.

You can manually trigger an LTP move on another playback, or manually press refresh on the main playback to do this.

Related