how to save "custom" template on congo junior 6.2.1

Hello,

I have made CMY template with five Dmx channel ( 1.amber 2.red 3.red 4.blue 5.blue).

when I patched it everything works well but when I shut down ( after saving the show) and I reloaded the show all my template's parameters desappear.

how can I fixed that?

thanks for  this helpful forum.

antoine

Parents
  • Hi there -

1) Did you save the show before shutting down?

2) Congo does not necessarily like having parameter names appear twice on different DMX addresses on the same fixture. It would be better to create this template with the second red and blue named "Red2" and "Blue2".This can be done in the Parameter Definitions list (Browser>Patching>Settings and Tools>Parameter Definitions MODIFY, then scroll to the bottom of the list and press INSERT, arrow to the name cell, press MODIFY to unlock editing of the name, type Red2, then set the attribute category to COLOR (the default is Beam). Repeat from INSERT to add your Blue2 parameter name.)

3) What fixture is this for (manufacturer and model name)? It seems odd to make a CMY fixture with Amber, Red and Blue parameters.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi there -

1) Did you save the show before shutting down?

2) Congo does not necessarily like having parameter names appear twice on different DMX addresses on the same fixture. It would be better to create this template with the second red and blue named "Red2" and "Blue2".This can be done in the Parameter Definitions list (Browser>Patching>Settings and Tools>Parameter Definitions MODIFY, then scroll to the bottom of the list and press INSERT, arrow to the name cell, press MODIFY to unlock editing of the name, type Red2, then set the attribute category to COLOR (the default is Beam). Repeat from INSERT to add your Blue2 parameter name.)

3) What fixture is this for (manufacturer and model name)? It seems odd to make a CMY fixture with Amber, Red and Blue parameters.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Children
Related