XYZ Format Errors

I did this on one occasion but since been seeing errors. I select my Fixture(s) and use ctrl + alt + \ to see the XUY format tab. But clicking on it the command line shows

"Chan 107 thru 117 XYZ Format: Error: Syntax Error"

Parents
  • Three quick questions:

1. 107 thru 117 are all fixtures with Pan/Tilt parameters? (Any decimal channels or channels without Pan/Tilt parameters within that selection?)

2. You are pressing the XYZ Format Enable/Disable button

and not using a macro to trigger the command?

3. Is this on ETCnomad (Mac/PC) or a console?

• 1/ All P&T (the same fixture type) and no decimal channels without P/T parameters. I switched a pair of the successfully a couple of day ago but they seem to have 'lost' the XYZ so tried again today.

2/ Yes, pressing the XYZ Format button - as shown.

3/ I saw this on the Element 2 console this morning and back here on my Windows 10 laptop.

As said, I used it successfully the other day without error but can't work out what I did different/wrong today. My instructions were to 'select' the chans do I entered "Chan 107 thru 117" and enter to highlight (select) those chans. Then used Ctl + Alt + "\" to see the panel with that button.  

• are you in Live, or Blind, but not in a list like patch or group list or something like that? what does the very beginning of the command line say (even before the channel command you typed)?

Reply Children
Related