ENCORES! My and My Girl - Augment3d Show File

Hello all,

First, I wanted to say, the ETC On Headset series has been an absolutely fantastic resource for me. Huge thanks to ETC for coming up with and executing this idea, and I really hope to see more of this type of content in the future.

I have completed the arduous task of transferring the vast majority of Ken's plot from ENCORES! Me and My Girl into 3D space in Vectorworks, cross-referencing the venue's tech packet and ETC's provided files. I imported this file into Augment3d, taking my best guess at focuses based on the channel hookup.

I think the Augment3d model would be beneficial to a lot of folks who are following along in the series, so I've decided to share it with the community. This is by no means a completely accurate representation of the plot, but it should be good enough to give you something to look at while you program, and should allow you to practice working with movers in Augment3d.

Note: If merging this into another show file, be sure to update your fixture types to the most recent versions in patch!

Due to limits in Augment3d, the information available to me, and my own time and abilities, the following are missing from the Augment3d model:

• Footlights
  • Cyc lights
  • Three side pipe lights for the orchestra
  • Softgoods
  • Most scenic elements
  • Any and all shutter cuts

If I end up adding anything additional to the show file (likely softgoods), I'll upload a revision here (but I'm not making any guarantees that I'll support or maintain this).

Enjoy!

Adam

ENCORES! Me and My Girl - Augment3d 2020-10-08 21-07-49.esf3d

Related