Import problem .skp

Hi, 

I create model of our theater in Sketchup, where longer side of model i 26m length and if I import file .skp there is problem with size. I dont know how to fix it. 

I attached picture, there i visible, size of imported model. 

Thank you
For any help!! 

Michal

Sn-mek-obrazovky-2020-10-13-v-20-45-42

Parents
  • My guess is that there is something strange about your .skp file.  Perhaps there are very large objects or extents?

If you import it into Augment3d, and it looks fine, just 10 times too big, you could make the Scaled values 1/10th the size and see if that works correctly.

If you would like you're welcome to post your Sketchup file for us to look at.  It would help if there are some objects that you already know the size of, for comparison.

• My guess is that there is something strange about your .skp file.  Perhaps there are very large objects or extents?

If you import it into Augment3d, and it looks fine, just 10 times too big, you could make the Scaled values 1/10th the size and see if that works correctly.

If you would like you're welcome to post your Sketchup file for us to look at.  It would help if there are some objects that you already know the size of, for comparison.

Children
Related