XYZ Focus is missing from fixtures that only have Tilt.

*Not complaining* and I get why XYZ doesn't exist if the fixture has no Pan. We're only really able to adjust two of these things... like Tilt can only possibly hit X and Z or Y and Z if the unit is hung parallel to X or Y, I get that. I also get that if these things are not hung parallel in X and Y directions to the stage, it's going to be even a little crazier and may cause some slightly unexpected results but... still... we already know where the beam is landing in the 3D world because it's being drawn on my screen. It would still be a useful focus tool to be able to quickly take something like a whole row of tilting LED strip-lights and have them match what they are able to match in the 3D world. Example: you're trying to hit a drop and you have it just about right but there is a border in the way, to move to the next set of lights upstage you could use the same X and Z coordinate from the first set. Kind of like when we color pick a HS value into a scroller. The console doesn't just say no, it goes to the closest color it knows how to get. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related