Accessories in Augment

When using an accessory ( say an incandescent fixture with a color scroller) 

• Does it matter to Augment which is part 1 vs part 2? ( IE should part1 be the dimmer)
  • Should we put just one part, or both parts into Augment with X, Y, Z  ( Sometimes just selecting the channel and putting X, Y, Z does one, sometimes both)
  • Is there a way to show the accessory ?.  It seems that if I put both Part1 and Part2 they are shown as a fixture which 'overlaps' itself.  But when I start focusing, they sometimes split up.  IE sometimes I only rotate one at a time
  • If I only put Part1 ( the dimmer) into augment, then I can't see the current X,Y,Z  values when I select the channel in patch. ( IN the Augmen3d sub tab at the bottom)

I can make either work.  Just want to know what is recommended.

Parents
  • Hi ,

Visualization of accessories as 3D objects is not fully supported in Augment3d yet so for best results, I would recommend patching the compound device with Pan/Tilt as part 1, Intensity (Dimmer) part 2, and the rest of the accessories as parts 3+. I would not add position for the accessories as they will not visualize as expected in 3D space, but their functions as a part of the overall channel should still visualize in the beam. If your compound fixture doesn't have Pan/Tilt, start with Intensity as part 1.

Increased support of accessories is on the list for future development.

• Hi ,

Visualization of accessories as 3D objects is not fully supported in Augment3d yet so for best results, I would recommend patching the compound device with Pan/Tilt as part 1, Intensity (Dimmer) part 2, and the rest of the accessories as parts 3+. I would not add position for the accessories as they will not visualize as expected in 3D space, but their functions as a part of the overall channel should still visualize in the beam. If your compound fixture doesn't have Pan/Tilt, start with Intensity as part 1.

Increased support of accessories is on the list for future development.

Children
No Data
Related