Augment3d increasing positions by factor of 1,000

Hey gang. Hoping someone here can help solve a problem with Augment3d and positioning.

Running most recent EOS version (3.0.2.6). Model was created, with lighting, in Vectorworks, then imported into Augment3d. All fixtures from Vectorworks had correct positioning to match reality.

When fixtures, in Augment3d, were then "attached" to an electric pipe or movable scenic element, the fixtures seemed to increase their position information (but the fixtures don't move) a factor of 1,000. See attached image.

I read online that items pre-existing with position information will retain that information but inherit new information from their SEM, if a SEM is used. The channels shown in the image are all on a static fly pipe that is not set up to fly as a SEM in Augment3d.

Channel 316 was added today. The positioning information shows how all fixtures appeared originally. 311 thru 315 show their altered positioning info after being "attached" to their particular fly pipes in Augment3d. As I said...the fixtures are still in their correct positions on stage in Augment3d. But their positional info shows a factor of 1,000.

Same happened yesterday with 2 moving heads that are on booms attached to a fly line that move throughout the show. Once these fixtures are "attached" to the SEM, their position information increases by a factor of 1,000. And to fly the fixtures out from floor level to 18' trim, I need to use a factor of 1,000 to do it (SEM to Z position 18,000ft) to make it fly to the approximate height of 18 ft.

Thoughts? What are we missing here? To offline build cues with flying elements, guessing a factor of roughly 1,000 would be insane.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related