Fixture Strobing in A3D

I have been playing around with A3D a little more lately and am having a curious issue with a couple of fixtures strobing all the time in the viz, but not exhibiting that behavior in Live on stage. More interesting is that one is an official profile and the other is a custom profile that I recently created for another light type. The standard profile is the Lixada 7x10 Moving Head 14ch (yes I know it is not a great fixture and if the issue were with it on-stage then I would not be asking this question Smiley). I am also not seeing any output in the sACN (Tab37) for the strobe channel so this is very perplexing. I did review this document https://support.etcconnect.com/ETC/Consoles/Augment3d/Linking_Augment3d_Functionality_with_Eos_Fixture_Personalities,but since this is occurring with an ETC supplied fixture profile, I am not sure if it would apply.

Running Nomad 3.0.2.6 with fixture library 3.0.2.11.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on how to solve this.

Parents Reply
  • Hi Ueli - thanks for the response. I have triple checked and definitely no asterisks in front of the profile name. I am pretty consistent in checking that every time I load a new fixture library and typically just update all fixtures and sort out any surprises as they come up.

This is definitely a good answer for others who may be chasing similar issues, but sadly was not so easy for me.

Children
No Data
Related