Haze toggle inverted?

In Augment3d it seems to me that beams in the air are more prominent when the haze option under light is turned off. Surely it should be the other way around?

tt2

Parents
  • This does seem a bit counterintuitive doesn't it? The haze option actually toggles on/off the animation of haze wafting through the space which can visualize as sometimes brighter, sometimes dimmer than when the animation is turned off and the beams are just visible.

For prominence of beam, I would suggest adjusting the beam intensity settings (or turning them off completely if you don't want to see them through the air (options here being all, movers, and/or selected channels))

• This does seem a bit counterintuitive doesn't it? The haze option actually toggles on/off the animation of haze wafting through the space which can visualize as sometimes brighter, sometimes dimmer than when the animation is turned off and the beams are just visible.

For prominence of beam, I would suggest adjusting the beam intensity settings (or turning them off completely if you don't want to see them through the air (options here being all, movers, and/or selected channels))

Children
Related