iRFR - BTS Focus Wand not working

Hi there,

I recently purchased the iRFR - BTS app in the App Store, but unfortunately, the focus wand feature isn't available for me. After successfully connecting to my ETC Family v3 (Element 2) on my computer (via WiFi), when I go to ML Controls, there is no 'Wand' button. The connection itself should be correct because I can control all the parameters with my iPhone (as shown in Live Table and Augment3d).

If I go to the About page, it says the following:

---
iRFR - BTS
RFR Version: 4.1.0.10
Platform: iOS 15.0
Full Version: Yes

Augment3d:
RFR Augment3d Version: 1.0.0.380
Console Augment3d Version: <blank>
Augment3d Connection Status: Not Connected
This device supports Augment3d Reality: Yes
---

During the Beta, I was able to use the focus wand normally (with the same phone), so my iPhone shouldn't be the problem. At that time. I could connect to our Element (Element 1) console and my laptop that was running Element 2/Eos Family v3 Software.

Furthermore, I have the Augment3d tab open on my computer (no Tether or anything) and every light and object is visible and working normally. When I click on the button at the end of the Focus Wand tutorial, nothing happens. I already tried to Clear Device Storage, reinstall the app and restart my iPhone, none of these things had any success.

I don't know what else to try, so I hope that someone here might know a solution.

Thanks,
Lucas

Related