Gobo rotation speed.

Hello!

I have some spots (Robe colorspot 700AT and Martin rush MH1 profile plus) Where the gobos rotation speed is inverted in A3D compared to reality. So slow on stage is fast in A3D and the other way around.

Is this something I can change my self or does I have to report that and get a new library update?

Johannes

Parents
  • Hi Johannes,

A bit of both actually. If the range in Eos is incorrect for the parameter (e.g.: Eos thinks fast is slow too) then you can edit the fixture profile definition in your show file to correct that and we'd appreciate the report for a fixture library update so that we can correct that for others in the future.

If both Eos and reality agree but just Augment3d is incorrect, that is something that we'll need to investigate further and wouldn't necessarily be something that you could correct.

• Hi Johannes,

A bit of both actually. If the range in Eos is incorrect for the parameter (e.g.: Eos thinks fast is slow too) then you can edit the fixture profile definition in your show file to correct that and we'd appreciate the report for a fixture library update so that we can correct that for others in the future.

If both Eos and reality agree but just Augment3d is incorrect, that is something that we'll need to investigate further and wouldn't necessarily be something that you could correct.

Children
Related