viky Ms 3108Z4 not visualizing correctly

What do I need to do to write the profile, so It will look correct in augmented and respond to touch/point to focus. i got pan and tilt working properly.

Split from fixture request forum to Augment3d forum
[edited by: starksk at 6:09 PM (GMT -5) on Thu, May 19 2022]
Parents Reply Children
  • My apologies.  here is the first link repaired: https://support.etcconnect.com/ETC/Consoles/Augment3d/Hang_to_Focus_Offsets 

This one should help with the lamp in yolk issue and the combination of the two should help with the focus issues.

• Hello Justin....Those articles were extremly helpfiul. and now i have the fixtures, In real world and In A3d moving and pointing in the same directions etc. Perfect. have another pecular issue though, not sure if it is under same topic.....But now when I click to Focus, the Real Fixture and the A3d do the same thing but its focusing to the opposite location of where I want.

• to be more precise, the move to correct US or Ds position, but on opposit side of stage. so if I point to DSL,  all the fixtures, using the same info, point to SR. ...but not DSR, they are using the same Tilt values, but opposite Pan Value. (yet fixture and A3d are doing teh same thing.

• What is happening on screen is same as real fixture....but why would the point to focus do that.

• Oh, forgot to tell you the fixtures are Channel 303 thru 307, fixture tis Viky 600 Update 2022

Related