Augment3d point to focus pan flipped

I have written a profile for a fixture, and now have the Augment3d model and real fixture, doing exactly the same thing. the propblem is when i point to focus in my Augment3d model, the fixtures (real and virtual) focus to upposite Pan. So if I point to DSR, it focuses to DSL, and USR, focuses to USL.

Parents Reply
  • Hello Robin, I've had a look at your profile and it appears that the issue is the User Range you've put down for Pan:

I find that if I make that range -307 to 307, then it appears to click-to-focus correctly for me.

As a spot-check, I switched out on of your fixtures for an ETC Releve Standard.  It panned the way I expect, including using click-to-focus.  Then, I changed its user range to be 540 to 0, and had the same issue that you describe on your fixtures, click-to-focus is backward.

So, I think you just need to adjust the User Value Pan range to be 307 to -307, and it should hopefully work as you expect.  You might have to flip that range (go from negative to positive) to get it working properly for your instance. 

Children
Related