VectorWortks 2021 not exporting to Augment3d in Eos v3.1.4

I have spent hours, days, months, messing around reading any article I could find of bringing my venue rendered in VW in to Augmented. I have no issue importing it into Capture. I am using the plugin and I don't know what step I'm missing. The export and Import seem to work, but when I open Augment3d after importing, it is just blank. At this point I'm beyond frustrated but would really like to get this working so I'm tapping into the hivemind. 

• Vectorworks_Win_A3D_Plugin_v1.2.1.12
  • Eos v3.1.4
  • VectorWortks 2021 SP5

Aultsville theater V4.vwx

Parents
  • vwx to Eos happens in two separate processes: one uses the plugin to bring patch data (which fixture with what channel number and address lives where) to Eos, the other process is to bring scenery (including the venue itself) over. That second process has nothing to do with the plugin. To bring over the scenery you will need to export from vwx as a 3D format that Eos can read and do a separate import for that.

Preferred 3D formats for Eos are DAE, FBX or SKP iirc.

• vwx to Eos happens in two separate processes: one uses the plugin to bring patch data (which fixture with what channel number and address lives where) to Eos, the other process is to bring scenery (including the venue itself) over. That second process has nothing to do with the plugin. To bring over the scenery you will need to export from vwx as a 3D format that Eos can read and do a separate import for that.

Preferred 3D formats for Eos are DAE, FBX or SKP iirc.

Children
No Data
Related