Duplicate instruments *with parameters* (gobos, gels, etc.)?

I'm probably missing something stupid.  

So the overhead gobo wash (71-74 / 75-78 or 71-78 if you'd rather).  71-74 are SR (FOH1, LX1, LX2, LX3) and 75-78 are SL the same.  

For 72 & 75 (LX1) I need to add "part 2" to both of those.  Adding it is easy enough - but scraping through that gobo catalog was such an immeasurable pain that I'm just trying to "copy" an existing instrument and plop it *in that part* -- Easy to do when adding a CHANNEL, but can't figure out how to do it when adding a PART to an EXISTING channel.  

I mean, I copied 71 to (all the rest one at a time) and everything was there.  I was hoping I could "channel 71 copy to 71" and it would add a part 2 but no luck.  

Is there a way to simply copy and paste an instruments parameters on to another instrument...?  Kind of assuming there is but I'm too dumb to find it.  :blush: 

OTHERWISE:  This is my first post in this particular part of the forums if I'm not mistaken -- First started messing with this (Augment3d) more or less by trial and error about a month ago and it's already life-altering.  Bordering on addicting.  Just an amazing resource for experimentation if absolutely nothing else - but it also allowed me to tweak the existing plot much more efficiently than doing it "live" and being able to share the file with guest LD's is just miraculous.  Maybe I'm just easily impressed...  

Related