same old bug when leaving augmented editor without saving changes: nested object's positions randomly crazy

Hello, i'm afraid this same old bug (iwhich i think i noticed in the 3.1, and which i thought solved since) appeared again today.

Suddenly seing crazy positions on many SEM's nested fixtures.

(Then i started looking for a clean file in my saves, i had to reboot eos to get them normal. Before the reboot they all had many things (objects and fixtures) nested with sem got suddenly a crazy Z random offset.

This time is an opera we have less than one week to build, no time for sending files. Could not take time to find out, but i'm pretty sure it happened too when closing aug editor without saving (which is a real fear: if i make a mistake in aug, no way to go out quietly without saving, but not as terrifying as finding suddenly fixtures 10m higher than pipes, or borders 3m, specially because we designed the show in blind in the eos, and i intend to use only xyz, so one wrong position and i'm dead.) I think starting tomorrow i'll open augmented edit as few as possible ;-)

Will try to find back the corrupted fille when i can.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related