Augment3d Lonestar animation wheel not functioning?

Eos v3.1.5 Build 8, Fixture Library v3.1.5.18

I cannot get the Lonestar animation wheel to work in Augment3d. Is there a certain way to get it running?

All help appreciated. Thanks.

Parents
  • had a look and i'm seeing this as well. it's because the patch attributes are missing the animation wheel. to add:

Patch>Attributes, select channel.
    on the right hand side of the CIA click the empty Animation Select box. then click the left-hand side softkey New, Insert, page forward to Generic and pick 004 (or 006) in the Generic manufacturer. click softkey Done. now you should be able to see the animation wheen in augment3d. if you have more than one channel with Lonestars you will have to assign the attribute for the additional channels as well.

• had a look and i'm seeing this as well. it's because the patch attributes are missing the animation wheel. to add:

Patch>Attributes, select channel.
    on the right hand side of the CIA click the empty Animation Select box. then click the left-hand side softkey New, Insert, page forward to Generic and pick 004 (or 006) in the Generic manufacturer. click softkey Done. now you should be able to see the animation wheen in augment3d. if you have more than one channel with Lonestars you will have to assign the attribute for the additional channels as well.

Children
Related