Robe Spiider

We are in the process of buying the Robe Spiider now I want to experiment with the fixture on my Mac at home with Nomad.

Question  is will Augment show all the features like the build in patterns and cells of the fixture?

Would also be nice if somebody could tell what the best Mode of the fixture is I can choose in patch.

Thank you.

Parents
  • Thank you for reaching out. Augment3d has a model for the Spiider and does show the pixel cells and their orientation correctly (tested with M10 MC). It does not however visualize patterns of the fixture's internal effects engine.

I don't think there is the right mode to choose. If the right mode did exist there'd only be that one. Which mode you choose depends a lot on your application, e.g. do you need individual pixel control.

• Thank you for reaching out. Augment3d has a model for the Spiider and does show the pixel cells and their orientation correctly (tested with M10 MC). It does not however visualize patterns of the fixture's internal effects engine.

I don't think there is the right mode to choose. If the right mode did exist there'd only be that one. Which mode you choose depends a lot on your application, e.g. do you need individual pixel control.

Children
Related