Scenery Changes for Scenes and Acts

I have a production in three acts with two scenes in each. What's the best way to change the model in Augment3D for each act and scene and save it in one showfile?

At the moment I'm having to make one showfile for each scene (that is six of them for one production) and, load each one during the scene change on stage - I can see a high risk of error for the operators!

Jamie

Parents
  • I would recommend having the scenic elements that struck from the stage as nested to SEMs and that give them position coordinates and take them out during the scenes without them.

If you are in a situation where the performance space changes, I would make individual models within the same A3d model and then use Camera Bookmarks.

• I would recommend having the scenic elements that struck from the stage as nested to SEMs and that give them position coordinates and take them out during the scenes without them.

If you are in a situation where the performance space changes, I would make individual models within the same A3d model and then use Camera Bookmarks.

Children
No Data
Related