Setting up TouchOSC on iPad and Gio

Hi Everyone,

So I installed the TouchOSC app on my iPad2.  I downloaded the OSCLayout File from ETC's github.  I'm trying to get the app to control the Gio.

My network is good, I use iRFR all day long.

Software v2.2.1.9.0.13

Gio NIC1: 10.101.90.101

subnet 255.255.0.0

default gateway 10.101.1.1

My iPad is set to a static IP of 10.101.90.105 and Wireless AP is 10.101.90.102

TX port iPad = RX port Gio, etc..

I'm attaching a picture from the GIO's setup screen.  I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. 

Updated GitHub URL
[edited by: starksk at 3:53 PM (GMT -5) on Wed, Aug 30 2017]
Parents
  • If I read that right and you are running Eos software 2.2 you have to upgrade to 2.3 to be able to use OSC. In your attached picture in don't see the options for OSC TX IP Address and the other two OSC settings as well. Upgrade and you should be all set. Once you upgrade, check the other posts and the other forum that Anne said has just been created specifically for OSC. There's a wealth of info from people who know a boat load more than I do and it has been extremely helpful.

• If I read that right and you are running Eos software 2.2 you have to upgrade to 2.3 to be able to use OSC. In your attached picture in don't see the options for OSC TX IP Address and the other two OSC settings as well. Upgrade and you should be all set. Once you upgrade, check the other posts and the other forum that Anne said has just been created specifically for OSC. There's a wealth of info from people who know a boat load more than I do and it has been extremely helpful.

Children
No Data
Related