OSC Out Only For Active Channel?

Can I just confirm we can only get OSC out (in a magic sheets in this example) for the active channel?

I can set targets to view the a wheel but in a ideal world I would be able to fix it to a single channel. Reading a few threads I don't think this is possible but wanted to check I'm not doing anything wrong?

Parents
  • current level is transmitted for the selected channel only right now. There is discussion on ways to get more channels but we don't want constant osc spam of channel levels so it has to be something low impact. If we sent out every channel in the console it would be messy.
    Active channel information is updated as it changes so you just need to keep the channel you want info about selected in the OSC remote.
  • current level is transmitted for the selected channel only right now. There is discussion on ways to get more channels but we don't want constant osc spam of channel levels so it has to be something low impact. If we sent out every channel in the console it would be messy.
    Active channel information is updated as it changes so you just need to keep the channel you want info about selected in the OSC remote.
Children
Related