Event times in Ext Links column of cue list?

I'm running a show on a Eos where most of the cues are triggered via MIDI time code system via Qlab. That bit all works great. What I would like to do is get the event times for each cue in the Ext Links column of the cue list so I can see what has an allocated time (and what it is) and which are manual. Is this possible??

Parents
  • Thanks Paul, that worked a treat but a little addition. I have several timecode event lists but only one cue list. The show is made up of 4 short pieces and it was easier to create an event list for each piece but only one cue list for the show. I tried adding each timecode list using the syntax you suggested but each time adding a new list the times from the previous list disappeared.... any suggestions other then combining timecode lists?
  • Thanks Paul, that worked a treat but a little addition. I have several timecode event lists but only one cue list. The show is made up of 4 short pieces and it was easier to create an event list for each piece but only one cue list for the show. I tried adding each timecode list using the syntax you suggested but each time adding a new list the times from the previous list disappeared.... any suggestions other then combining timecode lists?
Children
No Data
Related