TouchOSC Layout Controlling Movers with XY Pad

I am editing the Touch OSC layout for the Eos family systems that was mad by ETC Labs. I want to use an XY Pad as a way to control moving lights, but I do not know the command to enter. EX: /eos/.../... . I also would like to know how to get what I type in the command line to show up on a label on the screen so I can see what I am typing as I am typing it.

Parents
  • I don't think an XY pad is possible at the moment with full pan/tilt control. You should download the latest show control manual supplement. It contains the current OSC command listing. In order to get feedback to your tablet you need to properly configure your network and set the oscTXIP address in the console to the ip address of your tablet/router depending on how your wireless router/bridge is setup. You may also need to set port forwarding in your router to the address of your tablet..... again depending on how you have your wireless system setup.
  • I don't think an XY pad is possible at the moment with full pan/tilt control. You should download the latest show control manual supplement. It contains the current OSC command listing. In order to get feedback to your tablet you need to properly configure your network and set the oscTXIP address in the console to the ip address of your tablet/router depending on how your wireless router/bridge is setup. You may also need to set port forwarding in your router to the address of your tablet..... again depending on how you have your wireless system setup.
Children
Related