OSC encoder wheel button

Is there a way to simulate pushing down an encoder wheel with osc? I can turn it, (twist it, bop it, squeeze it, haha) min, max, and home with osc but I can't find a way to post the attribute to the command line other than clicking the header with a mouse.

I understand there are limits, and that osc won't be able to do all things. Am I missing something? Or could this be in the next feature update?

Parents
  • You could try to see what OSC commands the wheel on the desk sends.

One way of seeing what gets sent is fire up the diagnostic page - hold down tab key in 99 and then release tab.

On that page you can then choose to show outgoing OSC and perhaps if you are lucky it will show you what the wheel sends when you push it. (I'm not near a console to try it at present and not quite sure I'm answering what you are asking for either actually)
  • You could try to see what OSC commands the wheel on the desk sends.

One way of seeing what gets sent is fire up the diagnostic page - hold down tab key in 99 and then release tab.

On that page you can then choose to show outgoing OSC and perhaps if you are lucky it will show you what the wheel sends when you push it. (I'm not near a console to try it at present and not quite sure I'm answering what you are asking for either actually)
Children
No Data
Related