RTC do sometimes not trigger.

Ok I have a Nomad laptop doing some automations on RTC commands. Eos 3.0

I have 2 events doing the same thing but at different times.

1/ is taking sub 1 up to full at 14:15 and out at 15:00 mon,fri,sat,sun. Worked fine on Monday. 

2/ is doing the same but on at 17:45 and out at 18:30 tue,fri,sat,sun. that did not execute on the Tuesday.

And then I have Event 3/ that move two fades up each day at 14:00 and down at 23:00. The first part at 14:00 worked but not at 23:00.

Looking in the Tab99 I see at 23:00 that the desk did run the macros to bring down the subs and then tried to run event 2/1 and got a syntax error. The subs was still up this morning and 2/1 is not scheduled to that time.

Things that have changed between 14:00 and 17:45 (When it worked and not worked) I had a Gio as client connected when Event 3/1 and 3/2 executed, later taken off line. I did program a MS with enable and disable buttons for the Events (In the future the events should execute from UDP not RTC) I tested them a few times, but all events that was supposed to work was Enabled this morning.

What is wrong?

The file and logs are attached. 

Sal pars 2020-09-02 10-56-39.esf3dETC_Logs_ETCnomad_Primary_09022020_105657.zip

Parents
  • a long time ago it happened to me that i had a RTC macro that was running in standard mode on the primary, which resulted in the macro running in foreground mode. at that time the macro couldn't fire when the console was locked (shift+escape). could this be what happened for you? don't know if this changed in the meantime or not.

• It is still true in v3.0.0 that if a console is Locked Out, RTC Events that try to fire Macros in Foreground mode will respect that lock and not fire (since they can't get to the command line).

I also found that things like Snapshots don't work in Foreground or "regular" when the console is Locked.  The same is true of moving a Sub via a Macro.  Diagnostics shows that the Macro is fired, though, and it can fire other Macros that, for instance, set a channel to a level.

• It is still true in v3.0.0 that if a console is Locked Out, RTC Events that try to fire Macros in Foreground mode will respect that lock and not fire (since they can't get to the command line).

I also found that things like Snapshots don't work in Foreground or "regular" when the console is Locked.  The same is true of moving a Sub via a Macro.  Diagnostics shows that the Macro is fired, though, and it can fire other Macros that, for instance, set a channel to a level.

Children
No Data
Related