TwisterEos | Control Eos ETCNomad with the MIDI Fighter Twister controller

Hi there !

I'm posting the link of the app here. Maybe it will be useful for Eos users in nomad mode.

It allows to control the faders and the parameters of the automatic projectors with the Midi Fighter Twister controller from DJ tech Tools.

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to ask!

en.nolaskey.com/twistereos

Parents
  • Hi everyone!
    Version 1.6 of TwisterEos is available on the website.
    It includes a "Custom Map" mode that links the FCB mode of TwisterEos to the Encoder Display of Eos through a custom map.
    This version paves the way for the next big releases which will see the integration of an Encoder Display mode allowing to control all the parameters with 4 encoders in the same way as with a programming wing.
    As usual I invite you to take a good look at the limitations and known bugs in the release notes at the bottom of the web page.
    TwisterEos - Custom Map mode
  • Hi everyone!
    Version 1.6 of TwisterEos is available on the website.
    It includes a "Custom Map" mode that links the FCB mode of TwisterEos to the Encoder Display of Eos through a custom map.
    This version paves the way for the next big releases which will see the integration of an Encoder Display mode allowing to control all the parameters with 4 encoders in the same way as with a programming wing.
    As usual I invite you to take a good look at the limitations and known bugs in the release notes at the bottom of the web page.
    TwisterEos - Custom Map mode
Children
No Data
Related