streamdeck plus

I just got a new Stream Deck Plus which has rotary buttons. I'm used to working with the other stream deck (which only has push buttons)

Now I try to use the rotary buttons as submasters or rotary parameter encoders. Does anybody have any idea how that works?

Parents
  • Thanks all for all the info. I am still unable to get the encoders to work. Is it possible that they cannot work on 2.9.3 build 12? I had mentioned that is what I have at this theater on a previous post but I am not sure it it was overlooked. It seems I can get some buttons to work. Like “go” “live“ and “blind” but the encoders do not work. I am really wondering what I might be missing. 

• Thanks all for all the info. I am still unable to get the encoders to work. Is it possible that they cannot work on 2.9.3 build 12? I had mentioned that is what I have at this theater on a previous post but I am not sure it it was overlooked. It seems I can get some buttons to work. Like “go” “live“ and “blind” but the encoders do not work. I am really wondering what I might be missing. 

Children
Related