Shuffling Multiple Songs w/ Timecode for later Reuse

Hi there, I'm trying to do the following and it might be my workflow/approach; I am open to doing things differently.

We have a few dozen songs, all timecoded with show control. But at any given show we'll only do 3 or 4 of them. So what we want to do is be able to store them for reuse...

For example right now we'll write a new song in cue list 2/, and then show control event 2/

Once everything is done, we want to move it into cue list /1 and keep all the show control triggers. But copying or moving seems to break this, and there doesn't seem to be a way to update show control actions to swap out cue 2/22 for cue 1/122. 

Then after that even, I'll copy out those songs to a higher list -- say 22/ and show control 22/

So what is the best way to keep and reuse show control when each song has it's own discrete timing? I'm already using "hour increments" to separate each song, and updating the time to add the correct hours is already in a macro.

A related question is there a way to search the cue list index by label, or how do you keep your song cue lists organized?

Thanks!

Related