Is there an OSC command to force EOS to send fader levels?

Hello all,

I have been playing around with the #lighthack code and sstaub’s eOS library for the arduino. First of all, brilliant work by all involved. But I am running into an issue where I have wish to query EOS to send the current fader level . With the implicit OSC output, I am seeing and receiving OSC messages from EOS with fader levels following a move by the console. But is there a way to get fader levels on demand? Something like /eos/get/fader/1/1 and return a level in the form of a float?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • There isn't a command to explicitly get the fader level of a specific fader.  But.. when you setup an osc fader bank eos transmits fader changes and if you change what fader page you are on eos transmits the label and level of all faders on the page you select.  Hope this helps.  You can also define your own bank size so you may be able to figure out a unique way to request a specific fader level by setting an appropriate page on your osc fader bank.

• There isn't a command to explicitly get the fader level of a specific fader.  But.. when you setup an osc fader bank eos transmits fader changes and if you change what fader page you are on eos transmits the label and level of all faders on the page you select.  Hope this helps.  You can also define your own bank size so you may be able to figure out a unique way to request a specific fader level by setting an appropriate page on your osc fader bank.

Children
No Data
Related