Direct Select Suggestions

While I am on a wish list role, I have one more to add to the pile.  Being able to colour direct selects would be super.  Equally, when you select fixtures and only some of them are referenced in a direct select, there should be a different colour or indicator that not all items selected are referenced in the palette.

• Brendan

You should play around with Magic Sheets.  

I'm finding that I use the Palettes and Presets as the building blocks for a Magic Sheet or Sheets.  The buttons are customizable for screen position, size, function and color, thus are replacing my use of the DS's.

These 2 Magic Sheets, both on different screens do 2 different things.  The screen with the MAC 700's combines fixtures, groups, color palettes, beam palettes, macro's, focus palettes and presets to enable quick access to the fixtures.  The 2nd MS has the conventional plot, yet on a touch screen allows access to the channels and groups for quick access.  

Better functionality then the Direct Selects allow.

SB

• Yes,

That is my next mission.  I was first just setting up direct selects so our operators have the same starting point.  I am sure they will all want to make custom magic sheets in the future.  You have some nice sheets there.

• while use MS a lot (as some of you might have seen around here), i haven't completely replaced DS. DS are there without first creating them and they show if my selection will react to a DS by changing its color...

Related