Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • OK Anne, I'll volunteer first...

This is my first attempt at a Magic Sheet.  It's not very pretty, but should be enough to stimulate some ideas.  I started using the fixture symbols but found it easier to use a tombstones for desk channels and generic shapes for scrollers and moving lights.  The symbols are organized by system and represent a rough geography of the plot.  The outlines are roughly colored to the gel colors, which I found much more effective than coloring the background fill of the symbols.  The wider moving light symbols allow for more of the palette labels to be displayed.  I added a few macros in the upper right to allow quick touch screen control for bringing fixture levels up and down.

• Several from Little Mermaid Jr.

The quick view fits in the half screen above the CIA and provides a simplified view of the state of the lighting systems. The plan view fills the second monitor and offers more detail.

... and finally a purpose-built one for a dance number with illuminated costumes. The 3 views are of the primary formations along with a picture of the real thing in action.

Reply Children
No Data
Related