Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • This magic sheet was a 1:1 replacement for my paper magic sheet, so does not add any control surface features.

I started with an image of the MS that I created (as usual) in Vectorworks.  I made a simple custom object similar to the very top of the tombstone to give me selection indication and that would allow the level to display underneath.

I was able to completely shift from paper to the screen -- my paper version stayed tucked away and, to my surprise, I never found the need to switch to a traditional tombstone layout.  Definitely sped up the design process.

• Working

John Jay Theatre Workshop, Katonah, NY

Reply Children
Related