Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • Here are some grabs from First Date The Musical at the Longacre Theater.  The LD is Mike Baldassari.  I'm using MS primarily for programming.  These were designed for use on a 19" external touchscreen.

This is my main programming MS.  I originally had 2 sheets - one color, one beam - and switching became a pain.  I also have an MS of the focus grid, which makes it easier to lay out air effects with the Sharpys.

This is a view of all the LED set electrics.  Being able to have them display color and intensity was very helpful.  We pixel mapped some of these elements so we could layer effects.

This is the "Flying Shelf", an upstage element with LEDs placed in what look like votive candles.  We also use this element as a pixel map.

I thought I would use the ML view more than I do, but the head elec likes having this window open while he runs the show.

-Jason

• Here are some grabs from First Date The Musical at the Longacre Theater.  The LD is Mike Baldassari.  I'm using MS primarily for programming.  These were designed for use on a 19" external touchscreen.

This is my main programming MS.  I originally had 2 sheets - one color, one beam - and switching became a pain.  I also have an MS of the focus grid, which makes it easier to lay out air effects with the Sharpys.

This is a view of all the LED set electrics.  Being able to have them display color and intensity was very helpful.  We pixel mapped some of these elements so we could layer effects.

This is the "Flying Shelf", an upstage element with LEDs placed in what look like votive candles.  We also use this element as a pixel map.

I thought I would use the ML view more than I do, but the head elec likes having this window open while he runs the show.

-Jason

Children
No Data
Related