Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • Here's a couple from Rachael Ray's daytime show.  I usually keep the magic sheets on an external touchscreen, but not always.

The first two are separate views of the programming MS.  This is the main view, with color for everything, and beam presets for VL1Ks, Vipers, and Auras.

The 700s only get touched occasionally, so their parameters are in a separate view of the same sheet.

This is the "all intel" view.   We can go from almost any cue to any other cue depending on the setup, so this makes finding what's changing much easier.  It also helps when trying to change the color on a single LED brick, or see what an effect is doing.

-Jason

• with 2.1 there is a new Address object. i use it to show if discharge lamps are on, even when they are controlled through LampControl.

• How are the beam effects created, is there a function on the fixture to made the beam fade with the intensity of the channel.

If so, how can I add these to my sheets.

Thanks

Jonathon

Brolga Theatre, Maryborough, QLD, Aus

Reply Children
Related