Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • From Holler If Ya Hear Me at the Palace.  I basically always have 2 magic sheets open in my snapshots - either one with the rig view and one with the compact preset sheet, or one with the color sheet and one with the beam sheet.

The rig view has some navigation buttons built in - I think the ALD likes it even more than I do.

The compact preset view is tight, but it's great to have it all available.

The color and beam sheets are easier to use, but they do kill 2 externals.

If only I could attach a fourth touchscreen to the EOS!

-Jason

• From Holler If Ya Hear Me at the Palace.  I basically always have 2 magic sheets open in my snapshots - either one with the rig view and one with the compact preset sheet, or one with the color sheet and one with the beam sheet.

The rig view has some navigation buttons built in - I think the ALD likes it even more than I do.

The compact preset view is tight, but it's great to have it all available.

The color and beam sheets are easier to use, but they do kill 2 externals.

If only I could attach a fourth touchscreen to the EOS!

-Jason

Children
Related