Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • This is a digital version of the paper Magic Sheet we usually use at the Richmond Ballet.  This is for our first Tour Stop this season, it is a high school, so there aren't many lights in the air.  Seeing how I'm the only lighting person on the show this weekend (the other 2 who know the plot better than I are staying in town to work on another show), I need something quick and easy to look at for when Artistic asks for changes.  

The thing I like about this is that I can see everything I need, in groups, and position them where they are on stage.  I'll have this up instead of a "Live table"

I've built one for our Studio Theatre, that I'll post later.

• This is a digital version of the paper Magic Sheet we usually use at the Richmond Ballet.  This is for our first Tour Stop this season, it is a high school, so there aren't many lights in the air.  Seeing how I'm the only lighting person on the show this weekend (the other 2 who know the plot better than I are staying in town to work on another show), I need something quick and easy to look at for when Artistic asks for changes.  

The thing I like about this is that I can see everything I need, in groups, and position them where they are on stage.  I'll have this up instead of a "Live table"

I've built one for our Studio Theatre, that I'll post later.

Children
No Data
Related