Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents
  • This is a sheet I use a lot for the parking of the different groups of things we use. All green and red buttons are macro's that are in every one of our shows. The green dots on the top indicate if the first channel in that group is on. A reasonably good was of seeing if the group has power or not.

This is one that I made recently, it shows the standard groups in a quick overview with command buttons to switch magic sheet views without interrupting the  command line. They take me to the sidelights or overhead lights that I need. I find the command button a nice way to switch from view to view since it saves macros and you can copy it without worrying about the number it is referring to.

• This is a sheet I use a lot for the parking of the different groups of things we use. All green and red buttons are macro's that are in every one of our shows. The green dots on the top indicate if the first channel in that group is on. A reasonably good was of seeing if the group has power or not.

This is one that I made recently, it shows the standard groups in a quick overview with command buttons to switch magic sheet views without interrupting the  command line. They take me to the sidelights or overhead lights that I need. I find the command button a nice way to switch from view to view since it saves macros and you can copy it without worrying about the number it is referring to.

Children
No Data
Related