ION issues and questions

Hi all,

I have some questions with my ION where I would very much appreciate your help!

1. I am running the ION on 2.0.1.9 and I am trying to find the setting (which I found in a previous version) where I can set the console to be alway in Manual crossfade mode (used to be indicated with MM in the top right corner of the playback screen). I have a show coming up very shortly where the client requests that the console to be able to operate this way. loading every cue first is not an option.
  2. a few weeks ago we had a show and just when it started the cosole sopped running the correct crossfade times. the que times snaped but the follow/hang times remained. I thought the operator might have accidently disabled cue timing, when I looked it up in Diagnostics it said "cue timing disabled by user". when i resbooted the console it was back to normal and when I disabled cue timing it also disabeled follow/hang timing. What might have been the cause of this? we ended up operating most of the show with GoToCue and that would allow us at least some timing.
  3. yesterday I rebooted the console after we had a power outage and the UPS died on us as well. since then I need to repatch some of my moving lights. they are still visible in the patch but they do not get any DMX but also when I select a fixture and try to pan and tilt via the encoder wheels (or color gobo etc) nothing happens on MLcontroll display. I can move the parameters on the screen but it still does not put out any DMX. reloading the show file (or any other show file) does not fix this problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks for all your help!

Viking

Related