EOS Fixture Editor??

Ok, I'm probably having a blonde moment but I can't find this thing. It's not in the Eos manuals and I don't see it anywhere in the EOS downloads section. I want to create an entry for some old HES powerscans.
Parents
  • You will want to go into Patch--

Once in Patch you need to specify a channel for the location of the devices.

Press/Click the Type button in the CIA display.

You should get softkeys in the bottom of the CIA that read Show, Manuf and User. You want to press/click User. The softkeys will repopulate and one will display for Edit. Press Edit and it will take you into the Fixture Editor for Eos/Ion. If you have any questions about the editor feel free to call Technical Support at 800.688.4116 and ask for Technical Support.

Josh Selander

Field Service Engineer

ETC Las Vegas

• You will want to go into Patch--

Once in Patch you need to specify a channel for the location of the devices.

Press/Click the Type button in the CIA display.

You should get softkeys in the bottom of the CIA that read Show, Manuf and User. You want to press/click User. The softkeys will repopulate and one will display for Edit. Press Edit and it will take you into the Fixture Editor for Eos/Ion. If you have any questions about the editor feel free to call Technical Support at 800.688.4116 and ask for Technical Support.

Josh Selander

Field Service Engineer

ETC Las Vegas

Children
No Data
Related