OSC on iOS 10

Hi all,

I don't know if the issue I'm having now is with iOS 10 or EOS 2.4 but I can no longer connect with TouchOSC. Is anyone else having this problem?  Is there a work-around?

Thanks

Parents Reply
  • We are not denying that this setup worked in the past. We are trying to understand what the setup is so we can help you diagnose and repair it.
    When you updated your ios device to iOS 10 did you also update touchosc?
    You have one way communication working. The console is not getting any of the commands from your iOS device. How are you getting your iOS device's wifi connected to the console/computer? Are you making an ad-hoc wifi network with your computer? Are you sharing your internet connection from the computer?
    Can you ping the computer from your iOS device? This would confirm that packets can get form the iOS device to the computer and back.
    Do the transmit and receive lights in touchosc work? Are you seeing transmit flash when you press buttons?
    Have you tried downloading the generic touchosc layout from etc to test that your layout didn't get corrupted?
    The first and most important thing you can test is whether or not you can ping the console from your iOS device.
Children
No Data
Related