ETC Student Package

Hi,

I am a student and am looking into getting the ETC student version for use with my studies and the school productions I am involved in. I have come from using QLC+ which is very very basic and therefore have a Behringer BCF2000 and an artnet node. I was just wondering if I would be able to use these along with the usb 2 universe dongle supplied with the software?

Thanks in advanced.

Parents
  • Hi Russc,

Student Package contains two pieces of hardware:

1.) 1x ETCNomad USB Dongle Key with 512 Outputs (1x Universe)

2.) 1x Gadget2 which has two physical XLR DMX Outuports

When you insert the ETCNomad USB Dongle Key in a laptop, it allows the Cobalt or Eos ETCNomad Software to output

512 Outputs via USB->DMX or Ethernet (sACN/Artnet) across multiple universes.

So yes, you should then be able to Output your 512 Outputs from the Student Package through your Artnet to DMX Node.

As for your Behringer BCF2000, Eos ETCNomad can't currently react directly from Midi INput via USB, but you can use

a software tool that will transfer the Midi Note to OSC on your Laptop and then it triggers Eos.

Have fun with ETCNomad!

• Hi Russc,

Student Package contains two pieces of hardware:

1.) 1x ETCNomad USB Dongle Key with 512 Outputs (1x Universe)

2.) 1x Gadget2 which has two physical XLR DMX Outuports

When you insert the ETCNomad USB Dongle Key in a laptop, it allows the Cobalt or Eos ETCNomad Software to output

512 Outputs via USB->DMX or Ethernet (sACN/Artnet) across multiple universes.

So yes, you should then be able to Output your 512 Outputs from the Student Package through your Artnet to DMX Node.

As for your Behringer BCF2000, Eos ETCNomad can't currently react directly from Midi INput via USB, but you can use

a software tool that will transfer the Midi Note to OSC on your Laptop and then it triggers Eos.

Have fun with ETCNomad!

Children
No Data
Related