Snapshot and Time

ON Eos Ti 2.5 release version

{snapshot} 1 [Enter] [Time] produces error.

Parents
  • Hello Ed,

I'm not sure this is unexpected. I see the same behavior on v2.3.3, v2.4.1, and v2.5.0. The Tab that is active after the Snapshot is fired will determine what Time is trying to act upon. So, if the Snapshot fires you into Live with "nothing" on the command line, then that would throw a Syntax error - just as though you pressed the Live key twice, cleared the command line, then pressed Time.

On the other hand, if the Snapshot fires and brings you to Blind > Sub, then pressing Time there begins to change the Up time on the first Sub in the list. If you have no subs, then there's an Error because again, there's nothing for Time to act on.

Let me know if you're trying to do something totally different than what I described (and therefore missed...).
  • Hello Ed,

I'm not sure this is unexpected. I see the same behavior on v2.3.3, v2.4.1, and v2.5.0. The Tab that is active after the Snapshot is fired will determine what Time is trying to act upon. So, if the Snapshot fires you into Live with "nothing" on the command line, then that would throw a Syntax error - just as though you pressed the Live key twice, cleared the command line, then pressed Time.

On the other hand, if the Snapshot fires and brings you to Blind > Sub, then pressing Time there begins to change the Up time on the first Sub in the list. If you have no subs, then there's an Error because again, there's nothing for Time to act on.

Let me know if you're trying to do something totally different than what I described (and therefore missed...).
Children
Related