problem with a fixture profile - Mac500 (Martin)

Hey,

i figured out that the possibility to spin the prisma on a Mac500 is not at it full capacity.

If you enter Edit-Mode, go to Channel10 (Beam Fx Select). Edit it and look at the second entry(effect Rot -).

The Mac500 Manual tells me that the DMX-Value shell be 20-149 (instead of 20-79).

Maybe it's worth editing it...

Parents
  • I know this is an old post, but I just ran across it. I also have noticed a problem with this fixture profile. I haven't spent any time trying to fix it. Have you been able to correct the problem?
  • Hi terry,
    I just edited prismaspin on my own; set the dmx value in the range of the manual.
    It's not at its fullest. You have to access the spin with holding down shift...

But its working.
    Didn't used the mac's this often.

What did you figured out?

thilda
  • I'm not at the console right now, but if memory serves me correctly, I'm using the 500 GF profile. In that profile, the rot -/rot + values (in Beam FX Wheel something parameter) cannot be edited, otherwise I would have modified it months ago! I talked to Tech Support and they verified that the Beam FX Wheel parameter (I'm recalling from memory...which fails me quite often) is not accessible. I'm going to load the other profile (I think it's the 500 GS profile) and attempt to manipulate the parameter.
  • I'm not at the console right now, but if memory serves me correctly, I'm using the 500 GF profile. In that profile, the rot -/rot + values (in Beam FX Wheel something parameter) cannot be edited, otherwise I would have modified it months ago! I talked to Tech Support and they verified that the Beam FX Wheel parameter (I'm recalling from memory...which fails me quite often) is not accessible. I'm going to load the other profile (I think it's the 500 GS profile) and attempt to manipulate the parameter.
Children
No Data
Related