OSC Fader Inconsistency

I'm having some difficulty with faders actually responding to OSC commands with EOS Nomad (Current version 2.5.0.9.0.23). I'm currently running a Behringer X-Touch Compact midi controller through OSCulator on Mac sending OSC to EOS on the same computer. The OSC is properly configured in the EOS setup and when viewing the incoming OSC messages through the diagnostics screen I can see all the messages for the faders and buttons coming in correctly, however the EOS does not respond to the messages. The odd thing is that I'm also working with TouchOSC and the ETC provided layouts for testing and reference as I configure this. When I open TouchOSC and run a fader it too will send the OSC messages to EOS just fine and it still remains unresponsive. BUT if I switch the the keyboard the keypresses here are recognized and work. Then if I go back to the faders on TouchOSC they will work just fine and EOS responds accordingly. As soon as they work for TouchOSC the faders on my X-Touch will work correctly as well and seem to function just fine until I close and relaunch EOS. Any idea what is causing this? 

Related