problem with a fixture profile - MDG ATMe Haze

Heyho,

we used a MDG a few days ago.

And i noticed that the Fixture has a little twist with the channels 2 and 3.

Sticking to the manual helped.

Ch2 is Haze Output 0-100

Ch3 is Haze Off/Haze On

I made Channel 1 a normal intensity. this while i have even controll with the wheel. But i don't know if it is needed.

(Ch1 @Full is heating On!)

programmed with v2.5.1

Parents
  • One more thing to add to my previous post...(please accept my apology if this is a "no duh" statement!)

If you plan on using the hazer the whole show, make sure you keep the HEAT on (255 I think)! Otherwise it'll take up to 5 minutes before it starts producing haze again! Just cycle the on/off when needed.

We learned this the hard way...during performances we'll "kick" in the haze for a couple minutes, several times, to keep things nice and hazy. Techs were shutting off the HEAT and the HAZE, so when they needed a blast it wasn't working and got behind the eightball on the haze (lights without haze are boring!)
  • One more thing to add to my previous post...(please accept my apology if this is a "no duh" statement!)

If you plan on using the hazer the whole show, make sure you keep the HEAT on (255 I think)! Otherwise it'll take up to 5 minutes before it starts producing haze again! Just cycle the on/off when needed.

We learned this the hard way...during performances we'll "kick" in the haze for a couple minutes, several times, to keep things nice and hazy. Techs were shutting off the HEAT and the HAZE, so when they needed a blast it wasn't working and got behind the eightball on the haze (lights without haze are boring!)
Children
Related